Saturday, August 13, 2005

There's no air in here and I'm gonna die

I love New York - I really do-- but sometimes our relationship is a little bit strained- usually when it gets this HOT.

New York in the heat isn't that much fun - it seems to bring out two things
  • a higher then usual number of crazy people
  • the wafting smell of pee every 5 feet
At least I'm not alone in my inability to deal with heat. Madonna understands how I feel. (via madonnavillage.com)

I guess it's not all that bad - without the heat I would never have been able to see the above Madonna clip - which in turn would have meant that Marvin would never have been inspired to create one of his latest tracks.

Marvin Mendoza featuring Ms. Ritchie - Heat Exhaustion.mp3 [link temp removed]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home