Sunday, May 20, 2007

reflections on Ireland

So I decided that since I'd be going to Ireland for a conference it would be a good idea to spend some extra time in Dublin - since I very rarely (ok, never) find myself in this country.

It's been an interesting experience so far.
It's very hard to find healthy food here (not surprising) or a full service gym (again, not surprising) and I have yet to see the rumored warmth of the Irish people (surprising).

What have I seen? Drunks. Lots of them. On the street, in the hotel, at 10pm, at 10am - in the park, on stilts, dressed as cows on the toilet (really!) -- basically everywhere.

pics to follow.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't judge the country by Dublin. Dublin sucks.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Time to face the facts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home