Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New Hottness



I was introduced to this album by Joe this past weekend - and I have to say it's one of the most entertaining pop albums I've seen in a while.

It's a great mix of R&B, pop and dance music. I'm sure you've heard the lead single "Umbrella" about a thousand times.

How can you not love an album that has a song like"Breaking Dishes", a lyrical sample of which is below:


I'm still waiting, come through the door
I'm killing time, you know bleaching your clothes
I'm roasting marshmallows on the fire
And what I'm burning is your attire
I'm getting restless
I'm getting tested
I can't believe he is always out every night and never checks in
Is he cheating? Man I don't know
I'm looking 'round for something else to throw

I'm breaking dishes up in here
All Night (Uh-huh)
I ain't go stop until I see police lights

1 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Basically you are rather right the album is quite good ;) Besides i love the lyrics of the song you posted.

Greets short term rental london

 

Post a Comment

<< Home