Friday, August 26, 2005

The definition of WRONG

I got home a bit early today from work and decided it would be a good time to do laundry. I dragged all my clothes to the laundry room to find it empty - except for some items in the dryer.

I put all of my laundry in the machine and come back 45 minutes later to find there's still clothing in all of the dryers.

I hate touching other people's laundry (I think it's nasty) - and I have this fear that the owner of the laundry will return while I'm removing it from the dryer- get pissed off- and take vengeance out on my laundry when I leave the room.

So I wait for another 10 minutes and nobody enters to claim the laundry. I have no choice but to move it myself.

I reach in and grab a stack of laundry and notice that I have grabbed a handful of PERIOD PANTIES. Yes, some woman's oversized, overworn underwear that had been stained beyond belief.

Is it too much to ask that if you leave a nasty, bloody item in the laundry room that you come claim it in a reasonable amount of time??

I quickly threw the period panties on the folding table and washed my hands.

I put all my stuff in the dryer and come back an hour later only to find THE PERIOD PANTIES ARE STILL THERE.
Rather then touch her panties again, I decided I'd fold the laundry in my apartment.

I'd like to advise this woman (whomever she is) that she's nasty, and that they now make super absorbent tampons and pads with wings. She may want to look into getting some more protection.

Sadly, this isn't the first time I've had something like this happen.

The morals of the story are:
1. ladies, please take responsibility for your menstrual flow
2. don't do your own laundry - let someone else do it

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I lived closer, you could do your laundry here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home