Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Positive (and Negative)

I've been very busy over the past week (and out of town the past weekend) so I've been unable to post -
I started this blog so I could have a repository for all the random things I see on the net, as well as a place where I could write down all the interesting (and not so interesting) things I see, do, and experience.

It would be weird for me to look back on my entries and not see a single one dedicated to the destruction (and mass chaos) caused by Hurricane Katrina.

Here are two links to charities that Marvin and I have donated to:

The American Red Cross
American Humane Society - rescue pets abandoned as a result of Katrina


On more negative hurricane related notes:

Pat Robertson says hurricane was a good thing because it will take attention off supreme court nomination process

Barbara Bush: “So Many Of The People In The Arena... Were Underprivileged Anyway, So This Is Working Very Well For Them”...


In a huge conflict of interest Bush says - "What I intend to do is lead an investigation to find out what went right and what went wrong"


Bush administration knew of likelyhood of New Orleans disaster, cut funding for flood control anyway

Condi Rice shoe shopping while thousands die -- also here

Bill Clinton says Government failed our people

Celine Dion has a breakdown on CNN

Kanye West says "Bush doesn't care about black people" live on NBC telethon

Even claymation figures knew what would happen if a hurricane hit Louisiana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home